Whatever your business, big or small, your support is vital to us in helping us raise funds and creating awareness of our work in the business community of Wales.
We have many different opportunities for companies who would like to be involved. We will work with you to create a partnership which will meet your goals and objectives, create unique business benefits as well as helping to ensure that our young patients at the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital for Wales are benefiting from world class facilities and care.
Benefits to your organisation
- Increase profile in the community – become associated with a high profile charity.
- Increase local support – Partnerships can access to our supporter base. Increasing activities & promotion will help you engage will your community
- Increase PR opportunities – Noah’s Ark receive regular media coverage in local press, patient stories & activities as well as strong social media. We have a database of over 45,000 supporters who receive our newsletter & other mailings are sent regularly.
- Contact with local patients– Noah’s Ark Hospital is the National Hospital for Wales, with patients from across the Principality. We can connect you with patients & families to enhance your fundraising.
- Charity volunteers – we can provide volunteers who already support the charity to in turn support this partnership.
- Create staff teamwork – encourage and motivate staff to get involved.
- Achieve your CSR – we can support your company objectives & celebrate your successes.
Benefits to Noah’s Ark
- Improve Profile – opportunity to have a visual presence at events, potentially reaching many new people with our messages and grow support for our great cause.
- Raise Awareness – opportunity to share Phase 2 of the hospital with the public.
- Increase Promotion – opportunity to liaise with your networks, where appropriate, to maximise the impact of our promotional activities & campaigns.
- Spread the word – dual advertising communication channels, would be of great value
- Raising much needed funds – the real benefit would be of course raising much needed funds to ensure the successful build of Phase 2 of the hospital.
Opportunities for our Partnership
- Feature the corporate partnership in our newsletter and on our website
- Partnership and activities throughout the year featured on our social network sites.
- Opportunity to commit to raising funds for specific projects, equipment or even a patient room, with the view of branding it
- Dual branding on all publications and promotional materials
- Opportunities to enter in to a product endorsement agreement.